https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/pic-5-1-e1614160664663.jpg 496 663 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-28 08:08:182021-10-28 08:08:18Wind Pipe Instrument
- Step 1: Gather straws that you have at home, if they are different colours you have an opportunity to also discuss and introduce about patterns.
- Step 2: If the straw has a flexible bend, cut off just below the last crease.
- Step 3: Prepare sticky tape on a flat surface with the sticky part facing up
- Step 4: Place all straws on the sticky tape in a pattern (if using coloured straws) secure by folding the tape cutting off any excess tape.
- Step 5: Cut one end of the straws on a diagonal. This will give the straw various lengths
- Step 6: Children can now blow into the straws and make beautiful music!