https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ladybug-1.jpg 1024 768 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-28 08:03:242021-10-28 08:03:24Paper roll Ladybug craft
- empty kitchen roll
- black paint or crayons
- coloured black and red paper
- googly eye
- Step 1: Start by painting the paper roll in black or you can colour using a black crayon or a felted pen.
- Step 2: Cut two antennae from the black paper and stick them inside of the roll, letting them out.
- Step 3: Add a pair of googly eyes if you have them or you can draw a pair of eyes and cut them out to stick it on
- Step 4: Cut a circle out of the red paper (use a lid or a small round object)
- Step 5: Cut the circle in half, that will be the ladybug wings.
- Step 6 :Using a black felted pen/crayon or finger paint make the spots of the ladybug wings
- Step 7: Apply a little bit of glue on the front of the ladybug’s body, just under the eyes to stick the wings. Stick one then the other
- Step 8: Your craft is now ready. Enjoy it! Have fun playing with it!!