https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/pic-5-2.jpg 320 288 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-28 07:57:432021-10-28 07:57:43My Self Portrait
- Crayons or any markers
- Paper plates or paper
- Image of your child or a mirror
- Step 1: Talk to your child about their face .e.g. colour of eyes, hair, skin etc, using a picture or mirror for your child to observe looking at their face.
- Step 2: Ask your child to start drawing what they see. Allowing your child to explore and express their own ideas on paper.
- Step 3: Look, Listen and Respond to your child’s ideas and opinions with encouragement and praise for what they are drawing and thinking.
- Step 4: Allow time for your child to spend the time they want on their portrait.
- Step 5: Lastly look at the finished portrait together and ask your child to talk about their drawing and praise your little artist again!