- Paper plate
- Glue (optional)
- scissors (optional)
- Step 1: Fold your card in half and set aside. Pour some paint on to the paper plate and support your child to put their hand into the paint. (if you are not don’t have paint to hand, you can trace around your child’s hand and cut it out)
- Step 2: Then stamp their hand onto the paper or directly on the card to make a beautiful hand print flower (allow time for the paint to dry)
- Step 3: Cut a broader around your child’s print/s.
- Step 4: Use your fingers to paint or draw on the flower stem and some leaves.
- Step 5: Use the glue to stick the handprint flower on the front of your card.
- Step 6: Your beautiful personalised card is ready! You can also write a massage or add any additional decorations you want!
Tip: If your child really enjoyed putting their hands into the paint, you could add more hand prints inside the card or on additional sheets of paper too. (Remember to use newspaper or something suitable to cover the surface you are using)
Happy Mother’s Day!