https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/pic-21.jpg 392 294 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-28 08:02:212021-10-28 08:02:21Hand Print Butterflies
- A4 coloured paper or plain
- crayons or felt pens
- pom poms
- wooden stick
- pipe cleaner,
- googly eyes,
- glue stick or pva glue
- Step 1: Fold the paper in half
- Step 2: Place the child’s hand on the folded edge of the paper. The folded edge has to be in the middle of the palm. Trace around the hand print.
- Step 3: Cut out the hand print.
- Step 4: Open the paper hand print and let the child colour a pattern or decorate the butterfly wings on both sides using crayons or felt tip pens.
- Step 5: Cut a piece of the pipe cleaner and fold it in to a V shape, we are now making the butterfly body starting with the antennae.
- Step 6:Roll each end of the V to make a little spiral and stick it on the top of the lolly stick
- Step 7: Add glue on the wooden stick and stick the 3 pompoms to be the butterfly body. Start with a bigger pom pom that is going to be the butterfly’s head.
- Step 8: Stick on the googly eyes THEN attach the body to the hand print.
- Step 9: Hold the end of the stick and make the wings flutter as it flies through the air.