https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/16.jpg 513 386 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-28 07:59:342021-10-28 07:59:34Egg Carton Caterpillar
- egg carton
- Red and green paint
- Pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Paintbrush/black marker
- Glue stick
- Scissors, pencil
- Step 1: Cut the egg carton in two and keep as many cups as you like for your caterpillar (requires grown up help/support)
- Step 2: Adjust the sides so that will be the legs of the caterpillar
- Step 3: Paint the head of the caterpillar red and the rest of the cups green or make it your own using your favourite colours. When finished let it dry.
- Step 4: Using a pencil make 2 holes on the top of the first cup (caterpillar’s head) to insert the antennae made from the pipe cleaner
- Step 5: Now stick the googly eyes and draw a mouth if you like
TIP: Adults you can extend the child’s learning by retelling the story, you can draw an apple saying: “on day one he ate through an apple” … and so on….