https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/8-4.jpg 1440 1920 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-26 09:00:162021-10-26 17:44:09Pizza counting game
- Paper plates 2
- Felt tip pens
- Step 1: Take a felt tip pen and divide a paper plate into 8 equal triangular pieces.
- Step 2: Write numbers in the order from 1 to 8 in each triangle.
- Step 3: Take a second paper plate and divide into 8 equal pieces.
- Step 4: Cut the plate with no numbers written on it.
- Step 5: Using a coloured felt pen draw circles in each slice that correlate to the number on the other plate.
Tip: Play with your child to match the slices with the numbers.