- 6 pieces of different coloured paper
- 5 different coloured crayons/felt tip pens
- Step 1:Using a piece of paper, cut out a big oval shape
- Step 2:
With your child draw 5 different shapes using the 5 different coloured crayons/felt tips. For example, orange crayon or felt pen for a circle, blue for a triangle etc. You can use whatever colours you have!
- Step 3: Write numbers inside the shapes using the same colour as the shape.
- Step 4: Using the 5 remaining coloured pieces of paper, draw and cut out the shapes to match those on the oval paper
- Step 5: Write the numbers 1 to 5 on the shapes.
- TIP-Play with your child or siblings matching the shapes, numbers or colours together! Remember to have fun!