https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/12-2.jpg 1440 1920 admin https://www.pprncfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-2.png admin2021-10-26 09:00:412021-10-26 17:42:44Caterpillar number activity
- A4 white paper
- Coloured paper
- 5 cupcake cases
- Glue stick
- Felt tip pen
- Step 1: Draw a circle on the top left corner of the white paper.
- Step 2: Draw a caterpillar face, eyes, mouth and antennas.
- Step 3: Write in each cupcake case a number from 1-5.
- Step 4: Stick the cupcake cases in order from 1-5.
- Step 5: Cut out 5 circles that fit into the cupcake cases from the coloured paper.
- Step 6: Write a number from 1-5 on the coloured circles that relate to the number on the cupcake cases.
Tip: Play with your child by matching the number to the colour. Have fun!